red idea blog!

1.2.11

Join me for Social Media Week – 7-11 February


People use social networks more than search engines in the UK, according to Hitwise’s latest research, so it’s no surprise that pretty much every business is working out how best to harness it.

With Social Media Week just around the corner (7-11 February), I’ve been working with TagTribe, TalkTalk and my colleague Kat to pull together a series of workshops for entrepreneurs and marketeers at TalkTalk’s Customer Experience Centre.

The events are free to attend and aimed at entrepreneurs, business managers and marketeers who are looking to use social media in their business. I’ll be talking at one of the events myself and MCing a couple of others, so if you come along there’s a good chance you’ll see me there. If you’d like to book a session, then click on the link below.

http://www.amiando.com/YYVSKLH.html?page=477987








0 comments :

Post a Comment